[stylist] Metrolink111 Finding the gold Nuggetts

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 12 05:17:16 UTC 2009

HI Colleagues and Bells, We're screaming to an organized, crashing halt without the crash! I finished the essay on Friday's train travel day. It was a four train, two bus affair with all kinds of things in between! Seeing the accident memorial, strengthening connections at Chatsworth, and passing a note via a conductor to Glen my adopted Metrolink engineer! This turned out to be a ten page word document so it's a bit lengthy but it was now or never! Now I'm off to my fifty hour work week and everything else I can squeeze into the next five days. Enjoy the rain if you get it! And enjoy the read.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111FindingTheGoldNuggetts.htm

Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated September 24, 2009