[stylist] Omitting chapter titles and Narator changes?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:38:38 UTC 2009

Most of my chapters are either by Liza or Nadia, but there are a few
by other characters. I've read books in which that was done and it
didn't cause me any confusion. It's just occured to me that the books
I did read with a number of differant Narators didn't have chapter
headings. Just the name of the narator. Would it help if it was done
like this to make it clear who was writing?
I find it useful to have 'guest' narrators since there are things that
neither Liza or Nadia are aware of but other characters are so they
can speak up once in a while.
What do other readers think?

Helene