[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #150- Virtual Blindness, Training The Trainers

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:20:45 UTC 2009

The one thing is that while  sighted person just takes a dip in blindness
when they are teaching, the blind person is swimming everyday.  There are
certain skills that a blind person can teach that re outside of the actual
lesson such as echo location.  Now, I would not trade my old mobility
instructor who was sighted for the world.  Mr. Actkinson was great.
However, a blind instructor can teach things, and give advice outside of the
actual lesson that a sighted person can't give.  blindness field