[stylist] My second book has just been published! Exploring Outlook2007 with JAWS

Toni trfraser at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 12:09:08 UTC 2009

JC,
Sales aren't great, but there are sales. Yes, I do my own publicity, mostly
on the internet. I just don't have the money to pay someone to do it for me.
I email all of the blindness agencies I can find on the internet. My new
book will probably be mentioned in Top Tech Tidbits and probably my guide
dog school newsletter.

Also, if someone writes to me and complains about something about one of my
books, I give them the url to a competitor and tell them they can go there
if they don't like my stuff, but just be aware my stuff is cheaper. Yes, I
do put it friendlier than that.

Also, I don't know how well the preview on the website works with JAWS. I
have actually sent someone a couple of pages, or even the table of contents
so they can see for themselves.

I do also get publicity from my email tagline.