[stylist] "Butterflies & Me, the healing touch, " my 1st-person, breast cancer survival story is published

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Oct 27 16:11:42 UTC 2009

Judith,
No, I grew up in Easton, Pennsylvania. The main Bethlehem Steel plant
has always been in Bethlehem, PA. My parents met there before WWII. I
think it's closed now. I don't know anything about the one you mentioned.

Donna

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org