[stylist] Plot input.

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 3 21:11:29 UTC 2009

I'm like Lori I write everything that occurs to me even if it seems not to
fit and then I go through and decide what not to keep and use the scraps for
other stories so nothing gets wasted. Sometimes people feel comfortable
outlining the idea, gives them a beginning and ending and they're
comfortable with working in that but even with an outline and I know how the
ending goes I still just write anything and then sort it all out later.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated July 2, 2009