[stylist] "A deafblind girl" or "Dragons and Dumans"

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:00:23 UTC 2009

Thanks Judith,
At the moment everyone seems to have differant ideas on what 'A
deafblind girl' should be called. So far 'the gift of flight' is the
one I like best, but I  may think of something better.  I'm thinking
of just using the initials DBG for now as a temporary title.

The basic plot is Nadia's escapes from her mother with the help of her
aunt and others.
The Dragons and their obsessions with making mankind airborne also
have a recuring theme throught the whole book.

Helene