[stylist] (no subject)

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 19:49:13 UTC 2009

I did wonder what world it was.   Most times when writers write about
magic, they write about preindustrial societies, when magic was believed and
feared.   When I write about it (yes I do), I put the magical characters right
here in this world, sometimes hiding out in the enchanted valley, sometimes
your neighbors with just a little extra that they can't always display.   But
that's just the way I think.

I like the gift of flight for a title, though I'm thinking you could get a
bit more specific, so people don't look for the Wright brothers.   But as I
said, I'd need to read more.   Am enjoying what you've written so far.
Lori