[stylist] DBG (chapter 4)

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Sep 7 20:11:27 UTC 2009

I don't know about Helene, but all right and already are the two I confuse
when it comes to knowing what a l r is in Braille.  Gee, and I've known
Braille practically my whole life but that one always eludes me.
Oh, two more confusables:  elude, to avoid--I think--and allude, to hint at.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.