[stylist] Tell me What You think of my Character

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Sep 9 15:35:42 UTC 2009

Could they just be clammy?  Do they have to be cold and clammy?  I'm
stereotyping but all the men I know with cold. clammy hands are weak
individuals.  But, hey!  It's your story.  If cold, clammy hands are what
you want, then leave them.  When I see more of the story, I just may forget
about it.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.