[stylist] DBG (chapter 4)

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:26:03 UTC 2009

Scott: I decided to remove the biting incidence altogether as
unncessary. I decided it was redundent after the dog had nearly got
them thrown off the train.

So the conversation after the ticket collector leaves goes as follows:

"Why did we bring Stormy?" I asked Liza after the ticket collector went away.
"I’m beginning to wonder that myself.  If that vicious mutt makes a
lunge for anyone else, I swear I’m going to feed her to Talmon! She
nearly got us thrown off the train”
“You wouldn’t really do that” I objected.  Despite Stormy’s vicious
nature, she did have her charm. She was a very attractive dog.
 “No, of course not; the reason I bought her was because if your
mother comes, the other dogs would be useless.  We stand more of a
chance at getting away if Stormy rips her to pieces first"

As for introducing Liza's other sisters, it was originally in the
conversation Liza had with Beria that Nadia overheard. I omitted it on
my last version. Would it help if I put it back?

helene