[stylist] FLM Chapter 2 for your consideration

Pat Harmon pharmon222 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 20:44:26 UTC 2009

It is not my intention to critique.  I just want you to know I am out here,
reading it.

However,
I might check some sentences for length and strength.  Maybe too many
thoughts are strung together.

I love red, so I want the red purse to have more value.  Why is it red?  Why
does she use it for two years?