[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Sep 16 17:16:27 UTC 2009

What if he was an exceedingly weak person who had no resources if his
current situation were to change?
Maybe he knows the truth but is more scared of her than the consequences of
what she does?
I also thought Liza was angered too quckly.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.