[stylist] [stylist:Off topic] differances between sex of children (was DBG 7)

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:45:04 UTC 2009

Judith: I'm sorry but we will have to agree to disagree here. I think
a lot of the differances between male and female children come with
social conditioning. There is a swedish couple who have decided not to
disclose the sex of their child so that the child will grow up without
that.
I'm afraid I've never been dainty as a child or an adult. I did like
to play with dolls, but the dolls tended to miss a few limbs by the
time I'd finished with them. I was also into climbing things and
playing with toy cars too.

Helene