[stylist] List of characters in DBG

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:16:44 UTC 2009

List of characters:
Main characters:
Liza Bronze
Nadia Bronze

Other characters:
The Slyrake family:
Beria Slyrake: Liza's aunt. Also head of police.
Arielle Parvesh (maiden name Slyrake): Liza's other aunt.
Synder Slyrake: Liza's father.
Mona Slyrake: Liza's mother.
Monika Slyrake: Liza's sister.
Madrella Murat (maiden name Slyrake): Liza's half sister.
Nadia's mother.
Zaina, Zahira, and Zakia: Nadia's triplet sisters. Zakia is the one who dies.
Mia: Nadia's eldest sister who dies soon after birth.
Liza also has 3 other sisters who dies soona after birth in mysterious
cercumstances. Although Liza suspects Madrella we don't get to find
out until the last chapter who killed them.

Parvesh Clan:
Katrina Parvesh: Liza's body guard.
Vinny Parvesh: Arielle's ex husband
Pyre Parvesh: Arielle's eldest son
Pluto Parvesh: Ariell's middle son
sunniva Parvesh: Arielle's daughter.

Dragons:
Talmon Bronze: Liza's dragon.
Julius Darth: Beria's dragon master. The one with a taste for human legs.
Kan Darth: Female dragon with artistic tendancies.
Van Bronze: A Vegan dragon.
Excellus Darth: The leader of Darthrilia.

Other characters:
Mr Murat: Nadia's father and Madrella's second husband.
Fiona the fader: Witch who saves Nadia.
Shania Krum: Liza's Nanny.
Wendy Krum: school friend of Parvesh children.
P.C. Rickshaw: One of Liza's colleagues who is also hard of hearing.

I hope this list of characters helps. I can't really go into any more
detail about the relivance of any of these characters without giving
the plot away. You will just have to find out when they crop up.