[stylist] [stylist:Off topic] differances between sex of children (was DBG 7)

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Sep 17 05:30:50 UTC 2009

Helene,
Judith is quite right.
it isn't PC to say, but male and female differ very much, even down
to the cellular level because of different biorhythms, estrogen vs
testosterone, and obviously XX genetics vs X Y genetics.
prof of mine in child development, I was an undergrad, did studies on
gender of children and play types.  regardless of what toys were
available, kids generally played according to their gender: little
girls made families of the firetrucks and nurtured them; little boys
zoomed the little dollies and made war with them.

I'm not surprised Judith can recognize gender so well.
I should have included smell above, male and female smell different.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS