[stylist] DBG chapters 2-3 (used to be chapter 3 and 7) Does thenew order help?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:29:02 UTC 2009

Lori,
That's news to me. I'm yet to meet a dog that can climb a ladder. When
we went out rabling some fields had ladders going up and down fences
so we were having to coax my guide dogs up and down that, or in some
cases just simply lift them up.  but then they were both guide dogs.
I guess dogs vary in ability.

 I had a chinchilla who could actually climb up the fancy rats cage.
He wasn't jumping, he was actually climbing and chinchilla's aren't
supposed to be able to do that either. Maybe he took lessons from the
rats?

Helene