[stylist] metrolink111 new Writing

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 21 05:45:21 UTC 2009

Hey Cast and Crew and Bells,

I had a very busy weekend at the Fullerton train station, so busy that it's goign to take two essays to cover it all. I appear to have had a very social weekend so I ran out of time but got one done. This one incorporates waving at engineers and me being teased about it, Chatsworth, and Metrolink train 608. I better get that second essay done soon because I'm off to Chatsworth again this Thursday and back on metrolink 608. I have to talk to two people and get chris's coffee. So enjoy this one if you like.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111ThePlaceOfEscape.htm
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**