[stylist] Flirting with Monday Chapter 5

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Sep 21 18:35:34 UTC 2009

I haven't read the chapter yet, but your comment at the beginning caught my
attention.  Actually if you think a train engineer wouldn't be bothered by
hitting someone, he's a heartless person.  Killing someone, even
accidentally, isn't something that one should "just get over".  It may be
different if you kill an adult but I knew of a truck driver minding his own
business driving down the highway when a two-year-old ran into the street.
The driver had to be taken to the hospital for shock.  If it bothered him,
then he's a good man.  If it didn't, he'll probably end up in prison for
doing it on purpose next time--or the time after.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.