[stylist] background from Helene

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:24:05 UTC 2009

I'm still working on the first few chapters to incorperate background
in a way that is readable. The first chapter should get people's
interest. Then the second chapter is written from Liza's point of view
which contains more back ground. The third is her first meeting with
Nadia, and the fourth is Nadia speaking for herself as a little girl.

Helene