[stylist] Flirting with Monday Chapter 5

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 22 05:51:07 UTC 2009

Hi Barbara, Youdid figure thepart about the dogs out. Glen has three dogs.
In the first chapters we meet Magnet and Vincent. We're about to learn how
Glen got Angel.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated September 13, 2009