[stylist] Metrolink111: A Crush on the engineer

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 29 14:04:38 UTC 2009

Good morning colleagues and Bells, I'm off to work here in less than an hour. I had to post this essay because after today I won't get time to do it and then I'll just be behind. Read about my crush on the Metrolink engineer, and I don't mean rob Sanchez. Don't worry I haven't forgotten him. Philosophy, stories, a memorial plaque, and the engineer. Sigh! Enjoy.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111ACrushOnThe.htm

Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated September 24, 2009