[stylist] sanopsis class

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Thu Apr 1 13:02:43 UTC 2010

If anyone would like to take this  class for 25 bucks it is taught by a
published writer, two books, one screne play and heads up, I know one of her
manuscripts is in front of Sally Fields right now and Ron Howard has checked
out others. She is the head of the Nebraska Writers Workshop and the
president of the Writers Guild in Nebraska.

She is gifted, smart, honest and knows her stuff. I signed up.

http://www.savvyauthors.com/event.cfm?EventID=123

And she knows me, knows I'm blind so if there is any problem with the
matterials she will make it right.

Write on,
Atty