[stylist] Reintroducing Myself

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 23:20:00 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I left the list sometime ago and am now returning to see what's what.  In
terms of writing, I am a development coordinator for a national consumer
protection group and run a freelance communications business on the side.
Though not all, much of this involves dry writing, and I'm hoping the list
will help me find my creative juices again.  I've picked up a novel I
started a while back and have made myself a promise to finish it this year.
I don't know if at the end the piece will be worth publishing, but half my
challenge is just finishing the various pieces I've started.  At any rate, I
look forward to some good give and take and look forward to getting to know
everyone again.

Best,

Joe

database 4997 (20100403) __________