[stylist] Interesting book: Biography of the Blind

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 4 02:20:33 UTC 2010

Hello Robert, I've been saving this email for a while because it is in
regard to a book that you obviously found interesting and I wondered if you
would write a review on it for "Slate and Style" for the summer issue to
appear just after convention. The review could be 700 to 1000 words. I enjoy
publishing book reviews in our magazine not necessarily or always bout
blindness. You did find this book intersting enough to bring it to our
attention so I wondered if you would write up a review for us. Please let me
know what you think. If you need help completing it let me know I'll
certainly be glad to help out.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight
train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train
travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests
click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009