[stylist] Newbee

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Apr 14 02:22:06 UTC 2010

brad (Dunzey)

Good to have a guy come aboard with a spoken interest in copy writing. And
we do need to find someone who can talk to us about that unique style of
writing, copy. Bet we could find some one to join us on one of our monthly
telephone meetings; and this person would not even need to be blind, just
knowledgeable about copy writing. I'll see what I can do, we need to learn
about this.

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-