[stylist] Newbee

BDM lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Apr 14 03:21:40 UTC 2010

Jim and Robert,

Thanks for the welcome. Jim, I will join up to the division. I need to
transfer a few bucks to my PayPal account and will join via on-line
registration once the transactions occur. I read all the bios on the main
page, I love to see what makes people tick, it is always inspiring to me. I
could put together a bio as well, though it is much less literary
referenced as those up on the web site.  I wonder to have the links show up
should I send it with html markup? Or does someone else do that?

Robert. That would be  very interesting to have a copyrighter for Q&A. I
didn't know y'all had a monthly phone conference. I am reading one of three
books by Robert Bly which I downloaded from BookShare.  Probably my biggest
question in today's media driven world is how much a graphical designer or
ad layout person does one need to be or is still just "copy" marketable.

Thanks.

Brad

At 08:32 PM 4/13/2010, you wrote:
>Welcome Dunzey,
>you have some very interesting experience.
>
>glad you've joined us.  please visit our website, some of us have bios
>there, and of course yours would be welcome too.
>we do encourage membership in the NFB and in the writers division.
>jc
>
>Jim Canaday M.A.
>Lawrence, KS
>
>At 07:09 PM 4/13/2010, you wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>I just joined the list today and thought to post a short intro. My name
>>is Brad Dunse (Dunzey) :). I am a performing songwriter from the Twin
>>Cities area (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN). Although I am currently a vendor
>>as well I am interested in pursuing other endeavors besides my
>>freelance/performing songwriting. I have dabbled in other writing over
>>the years having put together an employee hand book for our family
>>roofing business ages ago, started an Interim Site Policy and Procedure
>>manual for the Wisconsin Business Enterprise Program, have done sundry
>>unpublished spiritual encouragement articles as well a  monthly
>>Songwriting Quick Tip column for the Minnesota Association of Songwriters
>>newsletter. I am interested  in researching mor on corporate freelance
>>writing such as copyrighting and wondered if anyone here has done, has
>>thoughts, has knowledge or advice towards that field.
>>
>>Thanks and look forward to the list.
>>

>>Brad Dunse
>>
>>This world is but a canvas to our imaginations
>>
>>Phone: 715-760-0712
>>E Mail: brad at braddunsemusic.com
>>
>>Website: http://www.braddunsemusic.com
>>
>>Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brad-Dunse-Music/191788857382
>>
>>Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/braddunse
>>
>>MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

>>stylist:
>>http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/n6yr%40sunflower.com

>signature database 5026 (20100413) __________

>http://www.eset.com

Brad Dunse

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box

Phone: 715-760-0712
E Mail: brad at braddunsemusic.com