[stylist] Newbee

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Apr 14 13:22:40 UTC 2010

Hi Brad and Robert,
Welcome, Brad, I believe I know you from the Performing Arts Division
list. I must admit I'm totally confused by the copyrighting/copy writing
issue. Are you looking to write copy for a publication or are you asking
for information about how to copyright your material -- as in the
process through the US Copyright office?
Donna Hill

Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org