[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 72, Issue 13

loristay loristay at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 01:56:30 UTC 2010

I sing with a choral group, mostly show music, but folk music is my love.
Gee, I'm glad I'm not alone.
Lori

From:   "Donna Hill" <penatwork at epix.net>
Subject:    Re: [stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 72, Issue 13
Date:   April 14, 2010 6:31:39 PM EDT
Hi Kerry,
Sounds like all of the folkies are coming out of the closet. *grin*
We're heading up to New Platz, NY for the weekend to see David Mallet,
my all-time favorite songwriter. It's about a four hour drive from here,
but it's the closest he'll be for a long time. I think it's near the Hudson.

Good luck with your novel in progress. I am in the process of re writing
the beginning of mine after some comments from my husband. I do hope
it's done this year, though I'll miss having it to work on. I guess I
better leave some things unresolved so I can do a sequel.
Donna

Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or, FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Kerry Thompson wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> Susan, it's been absolute ages! How are things at the Blind Catholics list?
>
> Donna, I haven't been paying attention; didn't know you're a Folk musician. I too like Folk and would love to see a revival. How exciting for you to work with Sing Out!
>
> Hi Joe. I remember you from a number of years back. Good to see you again. It's funny; what you say about your writing applies to mine as well to an extent. I have a lot of unfinished work in the computer. Also, I recently dusted off a piece started years ago, a piece which is currently almost novel-length. I hope to finish it this year. I'm currently editing an anthology for the Division. E-mail me for details if you're interested.
>
> Welcome, Brad. It's unsafe to publish your phone number.
>
> Hey, Robert! Have you not been getting my e-mails?
>
> Hi Jim. Missed you at the last monthly meeting.
>
> At that last meeting it was suggested that we each provide a sample of our writing, to be read by ourselves or someone else. I'd like to provide a chapter from Marooner's Haven, my current project (novel in progress). Thing is, I can't read it myself. Also, the chapter I have in mind has a male viewpoint character; so, it would be best read by a person of the male persuasion. So, err, if Rovert or Jim would be so kind, I'd greatly appreciate it. I hate to be so pushy, but it's that or not participate.
>
> Solidarity and Peace,
> Kerry

> Database version: 6.14780

Database version: 6.14780