[stylist] Newbee

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Apr 15 09:22:20 UTC 2010

Lori and others- about material to be placed upon the Division's website-
yes, it needs to come by me before going up. Just one of those monitoring
things; no disrespect to anyone, but a real serious respect to maintaining
the respect of the Division's presentation to the world. Thank you

It would be nice to have more about individual members up on our site. And
so, dear other members, how about some biographical info and examples of
your work?!?!

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-