[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 72, Issue 14

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 21:34:45 UTC 2010

Hi friends,

Brad, well, as long as it's not your home number, that's probably all right. I'm probably paranoid anyway. *smile*

Are you on the MusicTalk list? It's been ages since I looked at it... I occasionally write songs myself, which is why I got interested in MusicTalk and the Music Division. Anyway, just in case you don't know about them...

Donna, that sounds like a lovely outing, even though it's  such a long drive. Have a good time.

I get to be very fond of many of my characters too. Leaving room for a sequel sounds like a good idea if you're not ready to say good-bye to the characters in your  novel. You mentioned it's about a young girl. Is it intended to be a Young Adult novel?

Jim, thanks! You're very kind. I'll send the chapter this afternoon or evening.

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry