[stylist] Introduction of a New Writer

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:13:38 UTC 2010

Jewel you can also go to www.myblindspot.org it is a site run by my dear
Friend Albert J. Rizzi, he is not a member of the NFB yet and trying to get
him to come to our chapter meetings here on Long Island.

I am the travel resource on the Marco Polo Part of the website which is
dedicated to travel for the blind and other resources related to travel.

Plus other resources as well.  He is currently a fore runner for a White
House Grant, and has gone through the first part and now just waiting to see
if he moved forward to washington, D.C.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646