[stylist] Critiques and Writing Prompts

loristay loristay at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 23:53:47 UTC 2010

If you want critiques for this sort of work, make a private agreement
with another writer, but don't put it on stylist.
Lori
On Apr 22, 2010, at 5:54:11 PM, "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco at gmail.com>

 From:  "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco at gmail.com>
Subject:    [stylist] Critiques and Writing Prompts
Date:   April 22, 2010 5:54:11 PM EDT
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
How are writing critiques handled here? My writing, if categorized by
NLS,
would be labeled as containing strong language and violence. If I
posted
material for critiques, should I post it on my own website, or can it
be
shared here?

Also, has the list ever thought of doing daily writing prompts?
Everyone
recommends writing at least a thousand words each day just to keep the
juices flowing, but unless I'm writing on an active project, I find it
difficult to just sit down and write.

Thanks for any information,

Joe

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their
sleeves,

signature
database 5051 (20100422) __________

http://www.eset.com