[stylist] Monthly telephone gathering- this coming Sunday

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Apr 24 17:37:10 UTC 2010

Hi Neil,
I thought you posted this before and just assumed it was answered. It
doesn't look to me like the area code is for a toll call. Normally, toll
free calls are 800, 888, 877. Here is the number Robert lists and the
access code you need to input once you get there.
218-339-4300 --the code is: 568839# (last character is a number sign)
HTH,
Donna

Donna

Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org