[stylist] Critiques and Writing Prompts

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Apr 25 17:43:01 UTC 2010

I'm not in favor of censoring a list for writers who must express themselves
in whatever language suits their genre.  However, we have to bear in mind
that younger writers also have the right to the expertise of other  writers.
We have to handle this reality as adults and not as individuals who feel
they have the right to express their opinions in whatever style they want.
This is the root problem.  Not censorship, not narrow mindedness or
unwillingness to understand that others have other opinions.  Now lets stop
ridiculeing those who have different  opinions and start trying to solve the
problem.  Judith