[stylist] (no subject)

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 25 18:48:36 UTC 2010

Many of the telephone conference services offer free recording. Someone
would have to check into the service this division uses.

The Krafters Division records classes and then provides that to the class
members.

If the telephone service offers recording, you simply have to be the
moderator of the call and type in a code to start the recording. Some
services offer you the recording as an mp3 or wav file and some even provide
an rss for you.

As Jim mentioned, the division/chat participants would need to decide if
this is acceptable. However, like Ben I am unable to make this one and would
still like to hear the guest speaker. Perhaps we might want to only record
these meetings when we have a guest speaker. Just something to think about.

Cindy