[stylist] Ventrilo info

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 00:21:05 UTC 2010

Do it, Peter and thank you very much!

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org
Personal Website-
http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Donahue
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:12 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Ventrilo info

Good afternoon everyone,

    The whole subject of online collaboration has gotten a fare amount of
discussion on other blindness-related lists. If we're going to explore the
possibility of a voice chat facility we might as well go for an all-out
online collaboration tool that will also allow us to share documents in
addition to facilitating voice chat. I'll be glad to explore this
possibility Mr. President.

Peter Donahue