[stylist] Folk music fans, my latest interview with singer-songwriter Steve Gillette

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Apr 28 15:47:15 UTC 2010

Hi Friends,
Even if you don't think you know Steve Gillette, you should know that
he's written songs covered by Garth Brooks, Anne Murray, John Denver,
the Knitty Gritty Dirt Band and many others. When I was in high school,
in 1967 I was crazy about a song called "Back on the Street Again" by
the Sunshine Company -- didn't figure out it was Steve's for many years.
Anyway, the link and blurb are below my name.
Enjoy

Sing Out! & Steve Gillette: a Journey into Social Consciousness

April 18, 2010

http://folkmusic.suite101.com/article.cfm/sing-out-and-steve-gillette-a-journey-into-social-consciousness

Singer-songwriter Steve Gillette shares his memories of folk music's
Sing Out! magazine on the eve of its 60th anniversary and his hopes for
its future.

--
Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.14880