[stylist] Ruling on posting adult content to STYLIST

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Apr 29 02:22:54 UTC 2010

Just "contains adult content"?  I'd think it more relevant to write
"contains strong language" or "contains violence" or "contains descriptions
of sex".  Adult content is pretty broad.  I, personally, might read if it
had two of the statements but not the other.  It's what the Braille Book
Review does so one be informed.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.