[stylist] Ruling on posting adult content to STYLIST

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Apr 29 13:55:20 UTC 2010

I think the simpler the better, right at the beginning of the e-mail:
contains strong language;
contains explicit descriptions of sex;
contains violence.

we are familiar with the NLS ratings.

not to restrict the thoughtfulness of an author, if he or she has
text that a conservative christian might find offensive, a warning like
"religiously offensive material"

might do.

point is, the one who posts takes responsibility.
jc