[stylist] Article I wrote

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 21:20:18 UTC 2010

In case you don't remember,  I'm the guy last summer in Detroit who was on
the elevator with you screaming full at the top of our lungs when others
tried to enter the elevator.
So I ask, "how are you doing fellow full club member!"
Anyway,  the article is well written, but you may want to tell the reader
that you are blind so that they understand why this is significant.  Also,
tell them what the abbreviation of the disability office is.  Remember, the
average reader won't know what that is.
Cheers.