[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 72, Issue 27

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 22:20:52 UTC 2010

Hi friends,

An NLS style warning notice is familiar to most of us and would serve as a good model. I agree with Jim that variations might be appropriate in some cases. I also agree that the onus is on the author to give honest and accurate info about her/his work. As we've seen with Bridget's work, a statement of genre or type would also be helpful.

Bridget, could you please give a brief statement of what creative nonfiction is? Like Neil, I don't quite know.

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry