[stylist] tonight's teleconference

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Aug 5 14:52:11 UTC 2010

OK Lori

On the subject of witches, my favorites were from The Witches of Karres (the old James H Schmitz classic; yes, I know these are not witches of the traditional type, but they were absolutely fun!!!  The book was a wicked good read and the book that really got me into science fiction as a favorite type of reading.

Shawn