[stylist] Blindness and photography

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 16:59:51 UTC 2010

Does anyone know the Blind Pohotographer Blog? It can be viewed at:
http://blog.blindphotographers.org/

I check this blog from time to time, because it is an interesting one.

Also, my boyfriend and I want to go over to a nearby photographer's
shop soon, to do a full review for my blog (Treasure Chest for the
Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com) about a camera that has
a "smile detector." The camera has a special feature that when a
person smiles, it takes the picture while focused ont that person. It
can be turned off, too, if you want to take a picture of someone who
isn't smiling (like a baby who is crying but is hilarious in his
temper). There is a facial identification focus as well that will let
you know when you are centered on a face. I have not tried thie camera
out, and don't remember its model name, but am hoping to get over
there to do a review on it soon. Anyone know about these features?
It's a digital camera, by the way.

My two cents on the topic,
Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!