[stylist] Blindness and photography

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Aug 8 17:09:44 UTC 2010

Shelley,
When I was taking pictures, the light/shadow experience was a huge deal
for my nature shots especially. Still, I don't think sight is necessary
in all cases. Glad to hear you include photos. We're not all cut out to
take them, but it's important to realize the profound impact they can
have on sighted people. We need every tool we can find.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org