[stylist] Blindness and photography

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 18:53:45 UTC 2010

Brad, well written! what you wrote, was in general what I was meaning of
personal choice, doing it for me and not really caring how someone else
thought about it. and as I say, I'm mature enough, comfortable in my
blindness, that I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org