[stylist] Photography and Sighted Assistance

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 18:58:32 UTC 2010

Joe, After I take a batch of pictures, I always get my wife or a friend to
check out what've got. I bet I delete eight picks for everyone that I keep.
(I now have an IPhone and  need to figure out how to get the pics off of it.
Just haven't taken the time to work on it.)

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org