[stylist] Philosophy discussion and question about September monthly telephone gathering

loristay loristay at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 15:49:11 UTC 2010

Third try.  sorry if these actually get through.  THis is from a class I teach on autobiographical writing.
Lori
EVERYONE HAS A STORY.doc

From:   "Jewel S." <herekittykat2 at gmail.com>
Subject:    Re: [stylist] Philosophy discussion and question about September monthly telephone gathering
Date:   August 13, 2010 11:40:48 AM EDT
I would love to learn about writing autobigraphical essays. I find
that writing about myself is the hardest thing to do, and would love
tips on how to do it.

~Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!