[stylist] Philosophy discussion and question about September monthly telephone gathering

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri Aug 13 19:25:31 UTC 2010

A couple of things I would like to learn about from the writing instructor.

First--punctuation around quotation marks.  I do a lot of technical writing for work, so grammar is not that much of a problem.  It's just that you don't use quote marks much in technical writing; so I never got the hang of the grammar.

Research--tips on doing research for stories would be helpful.

Shawn