[stylist] Word Processing question

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 13:55:48 UTC 2010

I'm not Cindy, but I think she may be talking about the formatting styles
you can access through Word using Shift + Control + S.  There you can pick
from a list of formatting styles and modify their appearance so that they
affect the document across the board where ever that style is used.  For
example, I have a title style and a subtitle style.  With a couple
keystrokes I can make a part of my text fall into that style, and later, if
I should change my mind about the size, font, alignment, bold, etc. I can
just adjust the style and have it reflect throughout the document without
manual adjustments.  Hope that helps.

Joe